The WA State Government announced Thursday evening that the planned boarder opening for Feb. 5th is to be suspended until further notice in response to serious concerns around the impacts of the Omicron variant.
For more information and keeping up-to-date with WA COVID news, check out the links below for more details on how WA is faring in it’s fight against COVID-19.
For more information, click on the following links for more detail of how this will affect you and your community:
- WA Government COVID-19 Announcements
- City of Joondalup COVID-19 Announcements
- City of Wanneroo COVID-19 Announcements
- City of Stirling COVID-19 Announcements
- WA Health Department COVID Clinics
- WA Health Department COVID Exposure Sites Updates
Telephone: 13COVID (13 26843)
Interstate Callers: 1800 595 206
International Callers: +61 8 9118 3100
Stay up to date with 89.7fm – Thank you for Tuning in!